Sunday 4 December 2011

the a-z of me

let's play {a - z}

A. Age: 35 (and a half)

B. Bed size: Double (dreaming of a King)

C. Chore that you hate: Ironing (ugh!)

D. Dogs: Mr P would like a Boxer called Kevin or Steve!

E. Essential start to your day: Time to potter and wake up slowly ... at the weekends a nice cup of tea in bed and time to catch up on blog reading

F. Favourite colour: Blue and green

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 5"9

I. Instruments you play: None (sadly)

J. Job title: Teacher (in my head domestic goddess!)

K. Kids: None (yet ...)

L. Live: In a seaside village (at the ends of the earth according to Mr P who hails from the Big Smoke)

M. Mother’s name: Jennie

N. Nicknames: George or GeeDub

O. Overnight hospital stays: Eye op in my teens

P. Pet peeves: Things not being put away 

Q. Quote from a movie: "Tempting ... but no."

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: 1 younger brother

T. Time you wake up: Around 6.00am

U. Underwear: Yes thanks ;)  

V. Vegetable you hate: Cabbage

W. What makes you run late: Changing my mind about my outfit (among other things)

X. X-Rays you’ve had: toe, after dropping a chair on it at work

Y. Yummy food that you make: Peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies, Rockie Road and Fudge ... all mmm 

Z. Zoo animal: love the elephants : ) 




3 comments:

  1. I agree ironing sucks!! Fudge oh yeah!!!! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. End of the Earth is so much nicer then the Big Smoke ;) lovely list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I have been missing your updates, as it's not coming up in my roll. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Off to read what I missed.
    x x x x x

    ReplyDelete